Flash Revamped Flash Revamped

Not bad

Not too bad. Pretty much the same as my game and any other of these type. Sound would be good though.

Circle's dodging game Circle's dodging game

Fix your cars

You should of taken the time to edit your bitmaps on the cars. It is not that hard to get rid of the white around them. If you need to know how let me know and I will be glad to help. I got just over a minute on it though.

Andrew

KaRath responds:

Okay, thanks for the review. It seems like a big problem , the white around the car.

Liriluck. Liriluck.

Not a bad Emanuel remake

Awesome. You went with Emanuel's tutorial too. Your coins are quite difficult to pick up though. It gets annoying running them over and they just chill there.

Liriluck Liriluck

not a bad remake of Emanuel's game

Id Id

Wish I had them skills

It amazes me how people can make such amazing graphics. That is pretty pimp dude, that and having paintball as one of your "hobbies"

aba1 responds:

awww why thank u :$ i had a few ideas when making it and yes shooting n choking ppl are awsome hobbys give umm a shot ( wow i just relized that wasa pun i appolgise)